2016/08/21

DIY Project: Alice in Wonderland Drink Me bottles

Hello cuties~!

Today I want to show you one of my recent DIY projects: Alice in Wonderland's 'Drink Me' bottles. I'm a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland and after seeing Naominikola's Galaxy Jars tutorial, I decided to make my own version. Please check out Naominikola's tutorial if you'd like to make your own~!




To make the bottles Alice in Wonderland themed, I attached a tag with 'Drink Me' on them. It's super easy to make and lots of fun to do! You can make them exactly the way you want by using the colours you like and adding as much glitter as you please. I've made two bottles; a pastel coloured one and a darker coloured one.


I added lots of glitter and stars~



The blue colour turned out a bit brighter than expected, but I really like it!



Unfortunately the colour didn't last forever, they have both now completely changed into a blue-ish colour. (Maybe it's just bad food colouring I've used? ) But it isn't a big deal as they still are very pretty. Maybe I'll make some more in the future as it's a lot of fun to do♥ 




I hope you enjoyed this post and feel inspired to make your own!
Thanks a lot for reading and see you soon!

Love, Moon

3 comments: